Make prom extra special. Platinum Plus Limousines has the vehicle to take you there in style. Don’t be surprised on Prom Night. Get luxury service from Platinum Plus Limousines. Our Platinum Plus packages provide complimentary (non-alcoholic) sparkling cider, sodas, bottled waters, and red-carpet treatment.
If you would like to receive a verbal price quote, call us at 410 796 7433 or use this link: Reservation and Quote Requests for an exact price quote for your prom. Please fill out the form completely to get an accurate quote. If you don’t know the exact address, please give us the city of the first and last pickups and the amount of time you need.
We adhere to the Prom Promise. Party Safe with Platinum Plus!
Our Platinum Plus Packages include:
- Complimentary (Non-alcoholic) Sparkling Cider (stretched limos only)
- Champagne Glasses and Rockers with colored napkins (stretched limos only)
- Complimentary Sprites, Cokes, bottled waters, and ice
- Red Carpet Service
- Professionally Attired Chauffeur
Current Fleet Availability
- White Cadillac Escalade ESV 14 passenger SUV Limo
- Cool Vanilla Tuxedo Top Chrysler Aspen 14 passenger SUV Limo
- Black Mercedes Benz Sprinter 10 passenger Limo Coach
- Ghost White Tuxedo Top Chrysler 300 10 passenger Limo
- Black Chevy Suburban 6 passenger SUV
- Black Mercedes Benz S550 1-4 passenger Luxury Sedan
- Silver Maybach 57 1-3 passenger Luxury Sedan
- Standard Service Charge (Modest Gratuity, dispatch fees, and fuel) of 20% will be included in your quote.
- Travel, toll and additional fuel charges may apply for non-local prom pick-ups (more than 25 miles MAPQUEST driving miles from our garage in Jessup MD). Call for an exact quote.
- NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO RESERVE A VEHICLE: 25% of the total balance
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, personal checks (30 days in advance of pickup), money orders, or cash.
- WE ACCEPT CASH AT PICKUP WITH A VALID CREDIT CARD ON FILE
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CREDIT CARD, WE WILL ACCEPT CASH. YOU MUST PAY THE BALANCE IN FULL 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR DATE USING MONEY ORDER OR CASH.
- You must be 18 years of age to reserve a vehicle or your parents/guardian will have to place the reservation for you.
ANY CANCELLATION WITHIN 60 DAYS OF THE DATE OF SERVICE WILL RESULT IN THE FULL BALANCE BEING DUE AT THE TIME OF CANCELLATION. PLEASE DON’T MAKE A RESERVATION UNTIL YOU ENSURE THAT YOU HAVE A FULL COMMITMENT FROM YOUR GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS. MANY PARENTS HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED BY CHILDREN WHO PROMISE TO PAY, BUT DROP OUT WHEN THE MONEY IS DUE. BE WISE AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY BEFORE YOU COMMIT TO PAY US, BECAUSE THE BALANCE IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Call (888) 998-7433 or (410) 796-7433 for additional details.
Be an informed consumer:
Many limousine company’s outright lie over the phone about the vehicles they operate (They usually lie about the age and condition of their vehicles ). Don’t be fooled by unethical limo brokers who don’t own what they rent. They use bait and switch tactics, promising one thing and delivering another older or less expensive model vehicle on your homecoming day.
Many of these companies do not have a MD Public Service Commission number because they are operating illegally and are not licensed to do business in MD. Ask to see the vehicle that you are going to rent before you reserve it, so you won’t get ripped off. If it is not listed on the MD Public Service Commission website under that carrier, then they do not own the vehicle.
If they won’t give you an address to visit to see your limo, what do they have to hide? Any owner should be able to give you the license plate number, VIN number, and a copy of the registration card should match the company’s name. Ask for proof of COMMERCIAL insurance, with the corporate name on the insurance.
There are many companies from Virginia that come to MD illegally during Prom season.
The MD Public Service Commission will be looking for these companies and may impound their limousines if they do not possess a MD Public Service Commission License. If they are not listed on the website link below, they are illegally operating and could leave you stranded at your prom without a ride back to your home or after prom event.
Read Wise Limousine Rental Tips, so you won’t be the victim of a limo scam on your Prom Night.
If a company doesn’t invite you to come see their luxury vehicles at a physical address (not a PO Box), they have something to hide. And it usually is the condition of their fleet. Or they are subcontractors that don’t actually own the vehicle and are playing middleman. If the price is too good to be true, be careful. If you actually read this, you know 95% more than the short sighted shopper who is only concerned about the least expensive price.